Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New Life (last week)

So recently it has been pretty good. We have three new investigators and they are really great. It's been kind of sad around here recently. One of the sister missionaries here goes back home this week. As well as two of my old Zone Leaders. It's weird that they are going home. We had a lot of dinner appointments this last week. So much that we only ate at home once or twice. We also had District Conference again this week so we got to hear from President and Sister Andrada as well as see the other missionaries in our zone.

So this week is transfer week again and I am getting a new companion. I'll put more about him next week.

This week will definitely be interesting, I'm nervous but excited. Life is like a roller coaster, it's fun to watch other people go on it but even better to experience it for yourself.

I know this is the true church and I am so glad I am a missionary. It's not always the easiest but for every moment that it is hard, the moments when it is good it makes up for everything. I love my mission and I can't see myself anywhere else right now.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment