Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, June 27, 2016

Progression (Father's Day Week)

So things have been really good so far. We have a progressing investigator name JR who is the brother of a member. He is really great and he had a good time at church with us. I can not wait to keep teaching him. We have also been making progress with another investigator who also has siblings that are members. She has refused the lessons to every other missionary that has been assigned here but she want to take the lessons with us.

We got to attend the wedding of the sisters investigators. They will be getting married this week. Its been a really happy time recently. I am loving the work, I can understand people when they speak Tagalog which is way helpful now and I am getting better at speaking the language.

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and to my Grandpas. I can honestly say I have the greatest dad in the world. He has taught me so much and because of him I was able to be more ready for the challenges that I could face in life. I am so grateful for my Dad and all he does for me. I am also grateful for my Heavenly Father and all he does for me. He gives me trials and challenges so that I can grow and I am so grateful for that. Trials should really be called future blessings because that is what they are.

I love all of you so much and remember that we get to choose whether we want to live life joyfully or not, that is part of our agency.

Love,

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment