Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, February 15, 2016

The Fastest Week Yet

So it has been a fast week. Not a whole lot of crazy things happened. We got to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. It was a lot of fun we were only able to teach one lesson but it was a really awesome lesson. The Zone Leader I was with, Elder Gallacci, gave me some advice on missionary work which really helped.

Also Thursday mornings we have District Meeting that the District Leader teaches the other missionaries in his district some thing to help them and we got a surprise visit from the AP's so we had the Ap's join in the District Meeting. They then gave me an evaluation on the District Meeting so that I know how to further improve my role as District Leader. I have learned a lot this week on how to be better and I am so grateful for it. I am so grateful for the tips and advice I have received so that I can be better.

I love all of you so much and remember to choose to be happy.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment