Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, February 29, 2016

New District

So because of transfers last week we got four new missionaries in the District and they are awesome. Two of them have 3 months left and then the new Sister missionary came to the field with me so I kinda know her, and the last one is about half way through his mission. All of them are really cool and I can't wait to get to know them more.

As far as lessons go we are really focusing our efforts to the Less-Actives because there are over 300 members but only around 60-90 come to church so we plan on re-activating them. We are also getting more opportunities to work with the members including the young men in our branch. A lot of them really want to work with us so we are excited for that.

Everything else is about the same here. One thing I did learn and I just learned this from my brother Aidan Lewis, "Happiness is a state of being happy. Joy is the state of great happiness." so instead of choosing to be happy we should choose joy. So I hope you can all follow through with this next challenge, choose joy over happiness. I know we choose to be joyful if we want so let's have joy.

Piliin ang kagalakan

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment