Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Six Months In

So I can't believe it has already been six months, it feels like yesterday I just arrived at the MTC. These six months have been the most amazing blessing in my life. There were times where it was hard, times where I was more homesick than I could have ever imagined, I have had disappointments and discouragements but every time that it was hard it was more than worth it when we got that appointment when we got to teach and when we got to share. I love this gospel and all it has given me. This last week was pretty average but we did get to go to Laoag for a re training for trainers and trainees. We got to spend time with the Mission President and with his Wife. They are amazing. We have also been given the chance to go teaching with the members more.

For this letter I just want to share my testimony in some english and probably a lot of Tagalog.

Alam ko na totoo ang itong ebanghelyo at sa pamamgitan ng susunod ang mga utos ng Diyos magiging malapit tayo sa Diyos at sa Kanyang Anak si Jesucristo. Alam ko na sa pamamgitan ng pagbabayad-sala ni Jesucristo at sa pamamgitan ng pananampalataya kay Jesucristo we are unstopable. I know we can return to God, all we have to do is follow the commandments of God and strive to do good and be like Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that if we read it and follow what it says then we will be able to return back to our Heavenly Father. Alam ko na kinakailangang ang tagapagligtas at si Jesucristo ang tagapagligtas. Sobrung-saya ako dahil itong ebanghelyo. Alam ko na families can be together forever. I know that this is the one and only true church on Earth. I am so happy and grateful to be a missionary. Sa pangalan ni Jesucristo, Amen.

 I love all of you, thank you all for the love and support. Remember to be happy, it is your choice.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment