Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, February 1, 2016

Loving Life

So this last week was great! We got so many referrals we will be booked with lessons for the next few weeks. We also got some more fellow-shippers which is absolutely amazing! Our lessons have been going fairly average but with new potential investigators we could really begin making a lot of progress.

This week I learned how to make graham cake, cake that you don't need an oven for, and adobo which is the most amazing way to have meat. All the missionaries got to attend a missionary conference about missionary work and it was so amazing. Elder Pati-on and I also had a miracle happen on the way to the meeting. So since we are both pretty new missionaries we weren't exactly sure where the Laoag Stake Center was so that we could get to the meeting and we were going to be late. So on the bus ride I said a prayer and I asked Heavenly Father for a miracle. We received the exact miracle we needed. The bus ended up going a different route than normal and drove right pass the church we needed to be at. We made it one minute before the conference started.

I know for a fact that God listens to us and through our faith he answers our prayers and helps us in the best way for us. I know Heavenly Father loves me and everyone else that has ever lived, that is living and that will live. We are His children and we are able to receive all that He has so long as we obey His commandments. He loves me and He loves you.

I love all of you so much, you are all amazing and no matter what trial you are going through, no matter how big or small it is remember God is bigger and is able to help you through anything. There is a quote and I don't remember who it's by but it goes, "Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is." I know this is the true church. Ti nagan ni Jesucristo, amen.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment