Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Friday, April 8, 2016

Still smiling

One of the blessing I have been receiving constantly comes from teaching. When I am teaching whether it be in church, teaching investigators or just teaching in district meeting, is that I end up learning so much more. I go in with a lesson plan and then even though I know the material or know what to say I learn something brand new and I get uplifted spiritual so much.

This week we also had and investigator come to church so we are super excited to go and teach her some more and hopefully she will come back to church, she has some friends that are members so we are really hopeful.

Every day and every week is becoming faster and better. We met some new people when we were out finding and we are excited to go and teach them some more. We haven't been able to watch conference yet because it is not broadcast to us until the week after conference. So this weekend we get to go and watch it and I am so excited to hear from the great men and women that will be speaking. Conference is always uplifting and another great thing about conference is we can also read them over and over again to keep learning. My commitment to all of you this week is to go back and read not just this last conference talks but also study older talks too. I know we can learn a lot from them and the scriptures. I can't wait to watch conference this week. Remember to choose to be joyful and that life is good if you choice to see it that way.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment