Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, April 18, 2016

Life is Good (letter from last week)

So this last week I was able to watch conference and it was such an amazing experience to watch it with the members here. The spirit was absolutely amazing. I loved how Holland ended conference, in my opinion there could not have been a better ending. I was also able to go on exchanges this last week with an amerikano missionary.  It was a lot of fun and we were able to attend a Branch Family home evening. We helped participate and it was so much fun. I got to spend a lot of time with the members this week and they are probably my favorite people. The faith that they have is so extraordinary.

Our week other than that was pretty average. We didn't get as many lessons as we wanted but we are hopeful for this week and I am excited to get to work. I love this place. They have saying here in the Philippines, "It's more fun in the Philippines." They don't lie about that. This place is a blast and the people here are so kind and are so humble. A lot of people here don't have the most amazing things but what they do have they are grateful for and they are so happy. I hope I can always be like them.

I love you all,

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment