Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, April 18, 2016

Leaving Sinait

So I am transferring, my new area is a place called Claveria. I only hear good things about it so I am excited to start my next adventure there. I am going to miss Sinait but I know where I am going is where I need to be.

This last week was pretty average and not a lot stuck out. I did learn how important members are though. Not just as people to work with but also people to be with. Everyone has a story and what I spent my last week trying to do was hear people's stories and all about them. I found a greater appreciation for those around me and for what I have been blessed with in my life. 

Life is hard and we all go through trials. That is the point of life though. We have to have a bad day to know what a good day is. I am grateful for my challenges and trials because I can really see my blessings because of them. I am grateful for my opportunity to be a missionary and to be in the Philippines. I love the people here and I can't wait to meet more people and learn about them and their experiences.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment