Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Heaven on Earth

This last week had to have been the best week of my whole life. Elder Pati-on and I had the opportunity to baptize the investigators of the Sister missionaries in our Branch. We held it at the ocean and on the beach and it was the most spiritual and joyful experience. The joy that you could see on the investigators faces was amazing and the spirit was so powerful. It is a day and a moment that I will never forget.

I know that this is the true church and that living the gospel brings joy. I have seen that in my life and the life of others. Let us remember what Christ did for us. Because of his atonement we all have another chance to return back to Heavenly Father and we can over come any challenge that we face. Life is meant to challenge us and give us trials because that is how we grow and learn and become stronger. Don't see your trials as trials but see them as future blessings.

I love you all, and thank you all for everything.

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment