Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Still loving it

So this last week has been pretty great. We had a lot of lessons and could possible have another investigator. Once again none of our investigators came to church, however, we had two less active members come to church. It was so amazing to see them! The joy I felt when I saw them at church was amazing! I really love church. It is so amazing and I wish church were actually longer. The spirit there with the members is something else. It's so amazing here.

I also went on exchanges this week. I was in Cabugao with Elder Cabanus. We were only able to teach one family there and they taught me some Ilocano. This week wasn't a whole lot different than other weeks. Just more teaching, which is good. Oh, something funny that happened was all the little kids call me "short americano" I love it!

Also I absolutely love hanging around the children here. I'm on the same level of Tagalog as them and since they don't understand english yet I am forced to speak to them in Tagalog and a little Ilacano. Also in church yesterday it was the Primary Program. It was so amazing.

Alam ko na yung Simabahan ni Jesucristo ay totoo. Alam ko na kinakailangan yung tagapagligtas and Jesucristo ay tagapagligtas. Alam ko na sa pamamagitan ng pagbabayad-sala ni Jesucristo magiging masaya at malinis tayo. Alam ko na pagmamahal ang Diosko. Alam ko na meyroon Niya ang plano para sa atin.
Naragsak Nayibati ti nagan ni Jesucristo, Amen.

Ayaya ten kayo

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment