Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Loving the work!

Kumusta!

This has been a truly great week. Elder Ossola and I taught our two new "investigators" Marlan and Chloe. The lessons went as expected and so far our investigators our keeping their commitments. Every time we teach the spirit is with us. When we bear our testimonies to them in Tagalog I end up saying words that I had forgotten or did.t even know, I can form perfect sentences and truly teach by the spirit. Reading in Tagalog is becoming easier and easier as well as speaking it. There are times when I don't even remember English words and I just say the Tagalog words instead.

We got two new districts this week as well as sent two district out to the field. The new missionaries are pretty cool, so far the have taken the culture shock of the MTC well. The MTC is a pretty great place. The spirit here helps with everything. From times of missing home to teaching and learning. Being here is such a blessing and as much as i want to just be in the field already I know that I need to finish here first.

We had an awesome devotional tonight and since my district is in choir we had awesome seats to watch the devotional and had the opportunity to sing to Sister Wixom of the primary presidency up at church headquarters. As a closing Hymn we sang the primary song Army of Helaman ( not sure if that is the actual name but it's something like that). As we sang the spirit was absolutely over whelming. It was amazing!

Well thats about it for this week, talk to you all later!

Kitakits,

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment