Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Saturday, September 26, 2015

A Great Time (MTC Week Three)

Kumusta mga taong ko!

This week has been pretty great. I'm still excelling at the language and loving my time in the MTC! Elder Ossola and I taught a killer lesson the other day, we planned on teaching about the Atonement and then we had to give a lesson on the restoration. We hadn't quite prepared for it but through the power of the Holy Ghost we were able to deliver the correct message. Elder Ossola gave the whole first vision in Tagalog and he had never really looked over it. The spirit was so powerful! We had a member of the seventy come and speak to us on being better companions and I feel like I was able to learn a lot from it. On Sunday Loyd Newell from music and the spoken word came and gave a devotional and we sang with him, it was awesome! The choir sang How Firm a Foundation and the spirit that was present was absolutely amazing!

Also this week I got a some bean and cheese dip and we didn't have a microwave to heat them up, so we took the clothes iron and used that to heat it up. It totally worked and tasted great! I'll include a picture with this email. I also made a rubber band ball, its pretty awesome!

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment