Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Sunday, August 21, 2016

It's Been Awhile...Elder Lewis has been Very Busy

So it's been a bit since I emailed. My companion became sick and he was confined to the hospital so since I need to be with him I stayed with him. Other than that it has been good recently. Our investigators are doing well, and we had a baptism last Saturday. Took me about a year but I got one. I sent a picture, she is the one right beside me in it. She is a great investigator, both her older siblings are members and she was super excited to be baptized the day we started teaching her.

Everything here is good. I am having a great time and am super happy here. The Elders in my apartment are great and a blast to be with. The branch is doing well we are super close with them and working with them is great. We have some great new investigators, one has a testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and we have only taught him twice. He told us he knows the church is true and he wants to be baptized. The best is he goes by Louis so me and him have almost the same name.

I love you all and remember to choose joy :D

Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment