Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Monday, April 24, 2017

News from Dylan

Dylan has had a busy week. Here is a little bit of what he has been doing:

"We had a district conference up in Claveria so I got to see a bunch of the members that I know there and in other areas that I have been on exchanges. It was awesome. Elder Besana and I get along well. The members are doing well, we have been having more members come to church as well as investigators. We have 6 progressing investigators that all have their baptismal date set for May 12.

We had a really good last week. We got a lot of work done and we have progressing investigators and returning less actives. I'm starting to really see some fruits of our labors here. It's a huge blessing to see it. The most important thing that happened this week was probably District Conference we got to hear from some of the local leaders and got to know there plans and goals so that we can better help the district as well as each individual branch here. Also visiting and teaching our investigators. They are so excited to be baptized. The one told us that she was ready right now to be baptized. I know that you always pray for me, in fact I can feel it, as weird as that might be. Can you include in your prayers our progressing investigators?"

No comments:

Post a Comment