Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Christmas is Getting Closer

There has been so much going on in Dylan's world. Let me catch you up! 

Christmas is getting closer!

This last week was pretty good. We had another baptism. So that was good. They are people that we have been teaching for a while. I Baptized four people in the last two weeks. Only two of them were investigators the other two were 8 years old.

I'll have someone film parts of the Christmas program so you can see part of it. We perform for the other missionaries. We have to travel a lot for our practices. We do it by Zone and and our zone is pretty large, as far as area goes. As soon as I find out about the skype call I will let you know about it. I will find out next week I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment