Elder Dylan Lewis

Elder Dylan Lewis

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Transferred!

So I got transferred. I am now in Pagudpud. It is really great here. We have some really great investigators and we plan to have them baptized in December so we are excited. I am right next to Claveria, one of my old areas, and I actually got to see and talk to the members on Sunday because we had District Conference. Wika, my recent convert, is doing really well and is still super active. It made me so happy to hear that. At the conference we got to hear from ELder Tobias one of the Area Authority Seventy here in the Philippines. It was awesome to hear from him.

Sadly we were not able to hear from President or Sister Andrada because they had to go to Manila for a very important reason. Their family is going through a difficult time right now so please keep them in your prayers.

My new companion is Elder Erguiza. He trained Elder Jones from my District back in the MTC. Me and him get along great. Also Elder Pamaran, one of my old companions, is now my zone leader. So it's great here.

Mahal na mahal ko kayo at alam ko na, na itong "work" ay totoo siya. Salamat sa inyo para lahat. Ito yung totoong simbahan. Alam ko yun.

Elder Lewis
Philippines Laoag Mission
Choose Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment